|Applications||Weigh In Motion (WIM)|
|Suitable indicators||IND560, IND560 PDX, IND780|
Features and Benefits
- Choice of powerful, flexible scale terminals — IND560, IND560 PDX and IND780
Staggered WIM sensor configuration eliminates the need for costly, maintenance-intensive axle sensors.
- METTLER TOLEDO exclusive Auto-Calibration of the WIM sensors via a static scale interface eliminates costly regular calibration.
- Full system integration provides maximum flexibility in real-world applications, from communication with state-wide data networks to combining weighing operations with other vehicle safety and compliance-checking technologies.
- Range of peripheral devices includes:
- Over-height and off-scale detection
- Variable Messaging Signs to sort vehicles and control traffic flow
- In-motion vehicle dimensioning
- Image capturing with LPR (License Plate Reader) and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology
- Designed to comply with ASTM 1318-02 requirements.