|Display||Full color graphic TFT screen|
|Interfaces||RS232 (standard), optional: RS232, RS422/485, Ethernet, USB Host, USB Device, Digital I/O, WLAN|
|Degree of protection||IP66, IP68, IP69k|
|Applications||Over/Under Checkweighing, Basic Weighing, Classifying|
|A/D rate (int./ext)||0,264 μV/e|
|Dimensions||260x170x114 mm / 10.24×6.69×4.49|
|Keyboard||With alphanumeric keypad|
|Signal processing||2-3 mV/V|
|Resolution (approvable)||2x3000e MR|
|Suitable platforms / weigh modules||All anlaogue, IDNet, SICS and SICSpro platforms|
|Number of attachable platforms||2|
|Power Supply||AC power or internal accu pac|
– With IP69k protection, the Scales withstands even the harshest high pressure cleaning procedures without a problem.
– Piezo keyboard (extremely robust in rough environment)
– Track and trace your results:
1.) Alibi memory satisfies the increasing documentation requirements of your customer and regulatory bodies
2.) Create up to 20 user. The access rights are individually configurable
3.) Routine test is used to check the device after a definable period of time.
4.) The Calibration log is used to store results of the technician calibration.
– The Over/Under checkweighing application offers individual color settings to optimize your process and improve productivity.
– Three different possibilities for inputting the target weight and tolerances:
1.) Absolute: Definition of the lower and upper weight limits.
2.) Relative: Definition of target weight, + and – tolerances as weight values.
3.) Percent: Definition of target weight, + and – tolerances in percent.
– Memory for 5000 different targets and tolerances. Easy to call up and identify.
– Due to the MinWeigh functionality the operator will be informed if he tries to weigh below a certain accuracy limit.
– Display layouts:
1.) Default layout: Bargraph + ColorWeight®
2.) Color layout: Weight value (26mm) + ColorWeight®
3.) 3-line info layout: Weight value + ColorWeight® + Tol-/Target/Tol+
– Use the Take Away mode for repeated manual portioning and increases your process accuracy.