Features and Benefits
- Large LCD display with backlight provides good readability under varying light conditions
- Rugged stainless steel IP66/67 or styled polymer housing fulfill requirements in a variety of factory environments
- In addition to the standard RS‑232 port, additional connectivity is available, including RS‑232/422/485, USB device, or Discrete I/O
- A long-life battery option creates a versatile mobile weighing solution
- Included application-specific software provides out-of-the box functionality for a range of weighing applications
- Application modes easily activated via the user-defined function key
Fast and efficient over/under checkweighing operation
- 10 stored targets with easy configuration and editing
- Fast target recall via a single function key
- Clear indication of Over/Under status via graphic weight status symbol
- Ability to assign discrete outputs to target status, allowing for control of signal lights or other peripheral devices.
Counting with APW enhancement
- Average piece weight (APW) enhancement provides a more accurate counting result. As the number of weighments increases, the counting accuracy improves automatically.
- Easy switching between piece count and total weight.
- Quick recall of average piece weight and reference weight.
- Fixed weighing averaging time interval, with averaged weight displayed until next weighing transaction is activated.
- Application-specific print template automatically printed for increased productivity thanks to hands-free operation
- Both manual and auto accumulation of gross or net weight
- Accumulation result can be displayed and printed.
- The IND231/IND236 terminal can function as a remote display for many METTLER TOLEDO industrial weighing terminals. The remote terminal can control the host terminal via clear, tare, zero, and print key presses.