Features and Benefits
The EZ-CLEAN™ floor scale’s pneumatic design enables a single person to handle all operations. Its platform tilts to 45 degrees, allowing easy and complete access to the pit and underside of the platform. Key-lock pneumatic control enclosure prevents unauthorized personnel from operating the system. Patented self-deploying safety system restrains the platform if pneumatic pressure is lost. Scale calibration and performance are not affected when the platform is lifted or cleaned.
Approvals: Model 2158 (CC#91-097A2) and Model 2160 (CC#94-010) NTEP Certified for 5,000 Division Class III NIST H44 requirements. Model 2158 Canadian Weights & Measures Approved (CC#AM4723). Hazardous Area (Ex) approvals apply to Model 2158 only.
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel load cells
- Stainless steel IP67/IP69K junction box with top access for easy calibration and maintenance
- Unique rocker pin suspension ensures accurate and repeatable weighing of every load
- 100% end-loading capacity ideal for high-traffic applications
- Integral mechanical overload protection
- Type 304 stainless steel construction with bead-blast finish for easy cleaning
- Smooth-plate surface standard, safety tread-plate or type 316 stainless steel construction optional
- High-accuracy, 10,000-increment option for non-legal for trade applications
- Performance Certification Test (optional) verifies accuracy for standard or high-accuracy applications