The IND246 terminal provides best-in-class flexibility, performance and operator interface for simple weighing or for specific basic level applications, including checkweighing, inbound/outbound vehicle weighing, peak weight measurement, animal weighing and counting.
The IND246 analog terminal is available in an NiMH battery-powered version, making it easy to position where it is needed.
The POWERCELL® version offers digital performance for basic vehicle weighing, using up to 12 PDX® or GDD™ load cells.
The terminals feature a large backlit graphic LCD display, an operator-friendly keypad layout with function, alphanumeric and navigation keys, support for SD memory card, and application-specific print templates. These characteristics make the IND246 series the most versatile general purpose transaction weighing terminals available.
- 100 – 240 VAC power, or NiMH battery model (analog version only)
- Alphanumeric keypad for quick entry of tare and ID information
- Large, back-lit graphic LCD display, readable under varying light conditions
- Automatic shut-off and backlight timout features help extend battery life
- Isolated COM1 and optional COM2 serial ports
- Flexible connectivity via optional COM2, Ethernet and USB ports
- Control of external devices using Discrete I/O
- Support for PC-based File Transfer Tool to transfer ID or target tables to and from the terminal