VLC floor scales are low-profile scales for industrial environments. We offer carbon-steel models for shipping/receiving operations and stainless-steel models for washdown applications and corrosive environments. As an option, VLC floor scales can be supplied with an IND231, IND236, or IND246 terminal that is pre-calibrated at the factory.
|Scale material||Stainless steel|
|Degree of protection||IP67/IP69K|
|Hazardous area approval||FM, Ex, CSA|
|Accessories||Ramps, Pit Frame|
|2,500 lb||36″x36″, 48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″, 60″x84″|
|5,000 lb||36″x36″, 48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″, 60″x84″|
|10,000 lb||48″x48″, 48″x60″, 48″x72″, 60″x60″, 60″x84″|
Features and Benefits
Approvals: Model 2256 VLC™ floor scales (CC#95-111A3) NTEP Certified for 5,000 Division Class III NIST H44 requirements. Canadian Weights & Measures Approved (CC#AM5160).
- Top-of-floor, pit, or portable installation
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel load cells
- Stainless steel IP67/IP69K junction box with top access for easy calibration and maintenance
- 100% end-loading capacity ideal for high-traffic applications
- Integral mechanical overload protection
- Two-part epoxy coated mild steel or type 304 stainless steel construction